Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Did Web Click Tracker Live
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Did Web Click Tracker Live
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Did Web Click Tracker Live
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Did Web Click Tracker Live
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would want to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Did Web Click Tracker Live
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Did Web Click Tracker Live
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Did Web Click Tracker Live
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Did Web Click Tracker Live
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Did Web Click Tracker Live
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.