Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Did Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Did Web Click Tracker App
If you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Did Web Click Tracker App
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Did Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Did Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Did Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Did Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Did Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Did Web Click Tracker App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.