Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Deals Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Deals Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Deals Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Deals Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Deals Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Deals Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Deals Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Deals Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Deals Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.