Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Deals Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Deals Web Click Tracker Free
If you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Deals Web Click Tracker Free
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Deals Web Click Tracker Free
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Deals Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Deals Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Deals Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Deals Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Deals Web Click Tracker Free
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.