Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Deal Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Deal Web Mouse Tracks
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Deal Web Mouse Tracks
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Deal Web Mouse Tracks
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Deal Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Deal Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Deal Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Deal Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Deal Web Mouse Tracks
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.