Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Deal Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Deal Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Deal Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Deal Web Click Tracking Software
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Deal Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Deal Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Deal Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Deal Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Deal Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.