Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Deal Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Deal Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Deal Web Click Tracking App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Deal Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Deal Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you might want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Deal Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Deal Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Deal Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Deal Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.