Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking D Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. D Web Mouse Tracks
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow D Web Mouse Tracks
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: D Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. D Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s D Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. D Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. D Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. D Web Mouse Tracks
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.