Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking D Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. D Web Click Tracking System
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow D Web Click Tracking System
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: D Web Click Tracking System
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. D Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s D Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. D Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. D Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. D Web Click Tracking System
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.