Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking D Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. D Web Click Tracking App
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow D Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: D Web Click Tracking App
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d want to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. D Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s D Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. D Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. D Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. D Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.