Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Coupon Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Coupon Web Mouse Tracker
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Coupon Web Mouse Tracker
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Coupon Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Coupon Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Coupon Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Coupon Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Coupon Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Coupon Web Mouse Tracker
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.