Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Coupon Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Coupon Web Click Tracking Software
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Coupon Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Coupon Web Click Tracking Software
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Coupon Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Coupon Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Coupon Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Coupon Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Coupon Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.