Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Comparison Website Mouse Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Comparison Website Mouse Tracking Software
When you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Comparison Website Mouse Tracking Software
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Comparison Website Mouse Tracking Software
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Comparison Website Mouse Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Comparison Website Mouse Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Comparison Website Mouse Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Comparison Website Mouse Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Comparison Website Mouse Tracking Software
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.