Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Comparison Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Comparison Web Mouse Tracking
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Comparison Web Mouse Tracking
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Comparison Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d want to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Comparison Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Comparison Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Comparison Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Comparison Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Comparison Web Mouse Tracking
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.