Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Comparison Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Comparison Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Comparison Web Click Tracking System
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Comparison Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Comparison Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Comparison Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Comparison Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Comparison Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Comparison Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.