Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Comparison Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Comparison Web Click Tracking App
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Comparison Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Comparison Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Comparison Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Comparison Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Comparison Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Comparison Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Comparison Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.