Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Comparison Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Comparison Web Click Tracker Reviews
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Comparison Web Click Tracker Reviews
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Comparison Web Click Tracker Reviews
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know whether your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Comparison Web Click Tracker Reviews
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Comparison Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Comparison Web Click Tracker Reviews
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Comparison Web Click Tracker Reviews
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Comparison Web Click Tracker Reviews
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.