Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Compare Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Compare Web Mouse Tracks
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Compare Web Mouse Tracks
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Compare Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Compare Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you may want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Compare Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Compare Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Compare Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Compare Web Mouse Tracks
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.