Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Compare Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Compare Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Compare Web Click Tracking System
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Compare Web Click Tracking System
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Compare Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Compare Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Compare Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Compare Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Compare Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.