Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Compare Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Compare Web Click Tracking Number
When you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Compare Web Click Tracking Number
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Compare Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Compare Web Click Tracking Number
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Compare Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Compare Web Click Tracking Number
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Compare Web Click Tracking Number
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Compare Web Click Tracking Number
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.