Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Compare Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Compare Web Click Tracker Reviews
When you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Compare Web Click Tracker Reviews
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Compare Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Compare Web Click Tracker Reviews
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Compare Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Compare Web Click Tracker Reviews
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Compare Web Click Tracker Reviews
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Compare Web Click Tracker Reviews
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.