Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Compare Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Compare Web Click Tracker Free
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Compare Web Click Tracker Free
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Compare Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know if your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Compare Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Compare Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Compare Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Compare Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Compare Web Click Tracker Free
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.