Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Clearance Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Clearance Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Clearance Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Clearance Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Clearance Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Clearance Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Clearance Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Clearance Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Clearance Web Click Tracking System
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.