Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Used Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Used Web Click Tracker App
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Used Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Used Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Used Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Used Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Used Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Used Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Used Web Click Tracker App
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.