Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Cash Back Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Cash Back Web Click Tracking Software
When you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Cash Back Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Cash Back Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Cash Back Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Cash Back Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Cash Back Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Cash Back Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Cash Back Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.