Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Cash Back Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Cash Back Web Click Tracking App
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Cash Back Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Cash Back Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Cash Back Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Cash Back Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Cash Back Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Cash Back Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Cash Back Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.