Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Can Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Can Web Mouse Tracker
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Can Web Mouse Tracker
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Can Web Mouse Tracker
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Can Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Can Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Can Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Can Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Can Web Mouse Tracker
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.