Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Can Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Can Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Can Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Can Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Can Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Can Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Can Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Can Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Can Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.