Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking C Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. C Web Mouse Tracker
When you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow C Web Mouse Tracker
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: C Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. C Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s C Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. C Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. C Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. C Web Mouse Tracker
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.