Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking C Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. C Web Click Tracking System
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow C Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: C Web Click Tracking System
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. C Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s C Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. C Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. C Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. C Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.