Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking C Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. C Web Click Tracking Software
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow C Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: C Web Click Tracking Software
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. C Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s C Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. C Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. C Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. C Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.