Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking C Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. C Web Click Tracker App
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow C Web Click Tracker App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: C Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know if your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. C Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s C Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. C Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. C Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. C Web Click Tracker App
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.