Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Budget Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Budget Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Budget Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Budget Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Budget Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Budget Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Budget Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Budget Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Budget Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.