Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Bonus Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Bonus Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Bonus Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Bonus Web Click Tracking Software
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d want to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Bonus Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Bonus Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Bonus Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Bonus Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Bonus Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.