Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Bonus Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Bonus Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Bonus Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Bonus Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Bonus Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Bonus Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Bonus Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Bonus Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Bonus Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.