Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Bonus Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Bonus Web Click Tracker App
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Bonus Web Click Tracker App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Bonus Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Bonus Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Bonus Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Bonus Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Bonus Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Bonus Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.