Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Biggest Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Biggest Web Mouse Tracker
If you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Biggest Web Mouse Tracker
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Biggest Web Mouse Tracker
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Biggest Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Biggest Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Biggest Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Biggest Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Biggest Web Mouse Tracker
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.