Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Biggest Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Biggest Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Biggest Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Biggest Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Biggest Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Biggest Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Biggest Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Biggest Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Biggest Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.