Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Best Web Click Tracking Sites
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Best Web Click Tracking Sites
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Best Web Click Tracking Sites
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Best Web Click Tracking Sites
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Best Web Click Tracking Sites
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Best Web Click Tracking Sites
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Best Web Click Tracking Sites
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Best Web Click Tracking Sites
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Best Web Click Tracking Sites
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.