Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Best Ways Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Best Ways Web Click Tracking Number
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Best Ways Web Click Tracking Number
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Best Ways Web Click Tracking Number
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Best Ways Web Click Tracking Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Best Ways Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Best Ways Web Click Tracking Number
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Best Ways Web Click Tracking Number
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Best Ways Web Click Tracking Number
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.