Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking B Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. B Web Click Tracking Software
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow B Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: B Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. B Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s B Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. B Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. B Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. B Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.