Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking B Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. B Web Click Tracking App
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow B Web Click Tracking App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: B Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. B Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s B Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. B Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. B Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. B Web Click Tracking App
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.