Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking B Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. B Web Click Tracker Online
If you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow B Web Click Tracker Online
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: B Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. B Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s B Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. B Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. B Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. B Web Click Tracker Online
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.