Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking B Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. B Web Click Tracker Free
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow B Web Click Tracker Free
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: B Web Click Tracker Free
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. B Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s B Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. B Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. B Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. B Web Click Tracker Free
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.