Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking B Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. B Web Click Tracker App
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow B Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: B Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. B Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s B Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. B Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. B Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. B Web Click Tracker App
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.