Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking With Website Mouse Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. With Website Mouse Tracking App
When you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow With Website Mouse Tracking App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: With Website Mouse Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. With Website Mouse Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s With Website Mouse Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. With Website Mouse Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. With Website Mouse Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. With Website Mouse Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.