Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Auction Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Auction Web Mouse Tracks
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Auction Web Mouse Tracks
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Auction Web Mouse Tracks
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Auction Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Auction Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Auction Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Auction Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Auction Web Mouse Tracks
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.