Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Auction Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Auction Web Mouse Tracker
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Auction Web Mouse Tracker
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Auction Web Mouse Tracker
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Auction Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Auction Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Auction Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Auction Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Auction Web Mouse Tracker
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.