Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Are Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Are Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Are Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Are Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Are Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Are Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Are Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Are Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Are Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.