Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Are Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Are Web Click Tracking App
When you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Are Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Are Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Are Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Are Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Are Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Are Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Are Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.